Well, this happened XD
Got tagged by an artist named Here are the rules!
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters
4. Post their names along with their creators' avatars.
(You can tag back if you'd like, just with a different character)
Of course, it had to be my character Ry! So let's get the facts rolling.
1. Ry was born a crossbreed between a dragon that can breathe fire and a dragon that can develop rage mode, it was one the rarest and most powerful mix.
2. Ry always had such a curious nature, in which result in wandering off or getting himself into trouble, but he can certainly get away with things when it comes to his sweet and gentle personality.
3. During the war, Ry and his family were caught right in the middle of it. He was a crossbreed and a Government group called the Maharn never allowed crossbreeds to the world, so the parents and hatchling must be disposed of. Ry managed to escape, but his parents didn't, so Ry was an orphan from then on.
4. Although he was an orphan, he was later found by a legendary elder dragon who goes by the name of Nagendra the old and wise. That is when Ry began a new life at a sanctuary and a future warrior for peace and harmony.
5. According to the Nine Spirits who keeps the balance of the world, Ry is known as a prophecy to become the new Great Savior of the world. A dragon that will restore peace and harmony to the world of Traginier.
6. Ry is dragon who lives in a world populated by many unique species of dragons and other unique creatures, know as Planet Traginier, the third planet of the Kyra system.
7. This dragon is also a best friend that you could ever had, from day one you become friends with him, he will never leave your side. His a golden hearted dragon with such a loyalness.
8. What he always have with him is an artefact of the Ninth Spirit. The artefact alerts him in case of danger or a notification that he is needed immediately. However the artefact can be used to consume souls but Ry only uses that artefact only if it's absolutely necessary to do so because the enemy that his up against has either caused a crime that could of lead to the innocent to further danger. Ry never had the intention to kill, unless he haves no choice.
So there you have it! I've tried my best.
Now, for the 8 others that shall be tagged! >D
So yeah, the eight of you..... ENJOY!!!!